Legal Bites Academy presents an online Mock Test Series for MP Judicial Services (Prelims) to help you practice more and more for the upcoming exam. These Mock tests are carefully designed as per the latest syllabus and pattern to give you a chance to analyse your preparation and know how much you need to practice more to crack the exam.
About MPJS Mock Test Series (Prelims)
MP Judiciary Mock test series provides the real experience of taking an actual exam. We have prepared a set of 10 quality tests to give you the best practice module. Every test paper consists of 150 questions and their answers (provided with an explanation) from every area, topic and subject of law as prescribed by the officially released syllabus. You even get the questions from the local laws asked in the exam. Attempt these tests to get a better understanding of the upcoming exam. Find out your score and know where you stand.
Note: The latest syllabus given below is followed in the series.
- Constitution of India
- Code of Civil Procedure 1908
- Transfer of Property Act 1882
- Contract Act of 1872
- Specific Relief Act of 1963
- Limitation Act of 1963
- MP Accommodation Control Act of 1961
- MP Land Revenue Act of 1959
- Indian Evidence Act of 1872
- Indian Penal Code 1861
- Code of Criminal Procedure 1973
- Negotiable Instrument Act 1881
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
- English Knowledge
Candidates must go through the following tips & tricks to appear in the exam and qualify for the same.
- Go through the complete exam pattern and the official syllabus.
- Take Online mock tests and practice tests series.
- Must go through previous year test series.
Ask your doubts
Confused about the questions? Need guidance related to the Test Series? Don’t worry! We believe in strengthening our bond with our students studying hard to achieve their goals. Legal Bites offers the opportunity to engage with our subject-experts to clear your doubts and confusion. Get answers to all your doubts by contacting us at [email protected].