Legal Bites Academy presents an experts-curated Andhra Pradesh Judicial Services Mains Mock Test Series to offer you rigorous practice sessions to take the exam confidently. Carefully designed as per the latest syllabus and pattern to give you a chance to analyse your preparation and make you able to crack the exam. Get a true taste of the Mains Exam through hardcore practice sessions.
Scoring good in mains is an utmost concern as it plays an important role in deciding your rank among lakhs of competitors. For you, our experts have come to your aid with this latest result-oriented test series focused on the mains exam.
Highlights – Andhra Pradesh Judicial Services Mains Mock Test Series
- 6 Full-length descriptive Mock Tests for Mains
- Improve your answering and time management skills
- Prepared by the team of experts as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern
- Detailed evaluation and assessment of the answers
- Valuable feedback and suggestions from experts
- Time-bound evaluation in just 7 days
Note:1. This Mains Mock Test Series does not include Paper 3 (Language).
2. Candidates will be provided with Paper 1 (Civil Laws) and Paper 2 (Criminal Laws) only.
Schedule Based Test Series
Prepare and perform well between tests as you get tests as per schedule. Aiming to bring out the best results, Mains Test Series allows you to attempt the test with a prepared mind and as per your convenience on a given date. Making you mentally prepare more than ever.
A Test Series with high-quality questions prepared after extensive research by our subject experts. Questions prepared keeping in mind the latest trend of the examination focused on giving you a challenging test and an opportunity to have a holistic preparation of subjects.
Intelligent Evaluation by Our Team of Experts
In Mains, the most crucial is the technique and quality of answers. We don’t leave you in the middle of anywhere with just the questions. Our team of experts provide valuable suggestions and tips after evaluating your answers. We offer a time-bound evaluation of answers to give you suitable feedback so that you can improve before the next test.
The purpose of the Test series is to make you able to write the answers which can get a high score. To achieve this, we are offering the model answers for the questions contained in the test series. This enables you to incorporate the nitty-gritty of a perfect answer in a short period of time.
The Andhra Pradesh mains exam consists of 3 descriptive papers.
- Civil Laws
- Criminal Laws
- English Translation test for 25 marks and Essay Writing test for 75 marks on a legal subject. (Translation Test is from English to Telugu and Telugu to English only).
Each paper will carry 100 marks. The duration of each paper is three (3) hours.
The Andhra Pradesh Civil Judge Exam Law Syllabus for Mains Exam includes:
Paper 1: Civil Laws
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Hindu Marriage Act 1955
- Hindu Succession Act 1956
- Indian Easements Act 1882
- Specific Relief Act 1963
- Limitation Act 1963
- Transfer of Property Act 1882
- Civil Rules of Practice
- Registration Act 1908, and Indian Stamp Act 1899
- Andhra Pradesh Land Encroachment Act, 1905
- Indian Evidence Act,1872
Paper 2: Criminal Laws
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- Criminal Rules of Practice
- Andhra Pradesh Excise Act, 1968
- Andhra Pradesh Gaming Act, 1974
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act
Regular Guidance and Feedbacks
Confused about the questions? Need guidance related to the Test Series? Or need clarifications on the answers? Don’t worry! We believe in strengthening our bond with our students studying hard to achieve their goals. Legal Bites Academy offers the opportunity to engage with our subject-experts to clear your doubts and confusion anytime. Get answers to all your doubts by contacting us at +91 78360 70747.
|Mock Test 1||Paper-I (Civil Law)||Available|
|Mock Test 2||Paper-II (Criminal Law)||Available|
|Mock Test 3||Paper-I (Civil Law)||Available|
|Mock Test 4||Paper-II (Criminal Law)||Available|
|Mock Test 5||Paper-I (Civil Law)||Available|
|Mock Test 6||Paper-II (Criminal Law)||Available|
Note: Individual Date-Sheet will be provided to the aspirants who opt for our Mains Test Series within 48 hours of opting.