Based on the latest pattern for DU LLB Entrance, Legal Bites presents DU LLB Mock Test Series 2021. Enroll in this Test Series and streamline your preparation as you dash towards the finale with this all-inclusive guide consisting of 10 Full Length Mocks where each question is followed by a detailed explanation to give you maximum output!
Syllabus for DU LLB Entrance Exam
- English Language Comprehension: This section tests a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of basic grammar like vocabulary, passive voice, active voice, antonyms, synonyms etc. There will be unseen passages and questions related to other significant areas of the English language.
- Analytical Abilities: This section assesses a candidate’s ability to think logically and apply that while answering the questions related to series, directions, blood relations, syllogism, analogy, etc.
- Legal Awareness & Aptitude: Questions related to contemporary legal issues and basic knowledge of different laws will be asked in this section.
- General Knowledge: The paper tests a candidate’s awareness regarding the recent happening in and around the world. Candidates are advised to keep themselves aware of recent events. Important awards (Science, Sports, and Literature etc), UN bodies and their functions, knowledge of the Constitution or the Judicial System, Indian Geography and History etc can be covered also.
Important Details DU LLB Mock Test Series
- Test Type: Online Practice – Mock Question Papers
- Time: 120 mins
- Total Tests: 10
- Attempt: 3
- Validity: 180 Days