Haryana Judicial Services Exam Mains is an exam to test the suitability of the candidates to be appointed as a member of the subordinate judiciary. Now that you have already cleared or practiced our Prelims Test Series, we introduce the Haryana Judiciary Mains Test Series to make you better equipped with the expertise and knowledge you required to perform exceptionally well at the tougher stage.
Scoring good in mains is an utmost concern as it plays an important role in deciding your rank among lakhs of competitors. For you, our experts have come to your aid with this latest result-oriented test series focused on the mains exam.
Highlights | Haryana Judiciary Mains Test Series
- Offering 15 full-length Tests for Mains.
- Giving you an extensive 45 hours of answer writing to improve your answering and time management skills.
- Questions prepared by the team of experts as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
- Detailed evaluation and assessment of the answers.
- Valuable feedback and suggestions from experts.
- Time-bound evaluation in just 7 days.
A Test Series with high-quality questions prepared after extensive research by our subject experts. Questions prepared keeping in mind the latest trend of the examination focused on giving you a challenging test and an opportunity to have a holistic preparation of subjects.
Intelligent Evaluation by Our Team of Experts
In Mains, the most crucial is the technique and quality of answers. We don’t leave you in the middle of anywhere with just the questions. Our team of experts provide valuable suggestions and tips after evaluating your answers. We offer a time-bound evaluation of answers to give you suitable feedback so that you can improve before the next test.
The purpose of the Test series is to make you able to write the answers which can get a high score. To achieve this, we are offering the model answers for the questions contained in the test series. This enables you to incorporate the nitty-gritty of a perfect answer in a short period of time.
Syllabus and Contents
Official Syllabus of the Haryana Judicial Services Mains followed in the Test Series. The same has been provided below.
Paper-1 – Civil Law-1 – 200 Marks
- Code of Civil procedure, (also touching upon the Limitation act.)
- Punjab Courts Act, (As applicable to Haryana)
- Indian Contract Act,
- Indian partnership Act,
- Sale of Goods Act,
- Specific Relief Act,
- Indian Evidence Act,
- Haryana Urban (control of rent and eviction) Act, 1973.
Paper-II – Civil Law-II– 200 Marks
- Hindu Law (Marriage, Adoption, Inheritance & other personal, family laws)
- Mohammedan Law and Customary Law, (Marriage, Adoption, Inheritance & other personal, family laws)
- Law of Registration and Limitation.
Paper-III – Criminal Law – 200 Marks
- Indian Penal Code, (IPC)
- Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC)
- Indian Evidence Act,
Paper-IV – English – 200 Marks
- English Essay on a given topic (1000-1100 words) – 100 marks
- Precis Writing- 25 marks
- Words and Phrases (Making sentences with the given words and Phrases) – 25 marks
- Comprehension – 25 marks
- Corrections (Language, Sentence, Spelling corrections)- 25 marks
Paper-V – Language – Hindi (in Devnagri Script) 100 Marks
- Translation of an English passage into Hindi : 20 Marks
- Explanation of Hindi passage in prose and poetry in the same language : 30 Marks
- Composition (essay), idioms and corrections : 50 Marks
Regular Guidance and Feedbacks
Confused about the questions? Need guidance related to the Test Series? Or need clarifications on the answers? Don’t worry! We believe in strengthening our bond with our students studying hard to achieve their goals. Legal Bites Academy offers the opportunity to engage with our subject-experts to clear your doubts and confusion anytime.
Details about the Mains Test Series
- Tests can be given anytime after scheduled release.
- Mains Test Series consists of 15 Mock Tests in total.
- Paper I, II, III, IV, and V – 3 tests for each paper.
Schedule of the Mains Test Series [Tests can be given anytime after scheduled release]
To give you adequate time to prepare and perform well in the next test we cater you with 1 test per week. With an aim to bring out lucrative results, our mains test series allows you to attempt the test with a prepared mind and as per your convenience on a given date. This gives you appropriate time to incorporate and improve your answers. It makes you mentally prepare for the exams.
Note: [Tests can be given anytime after scheduled release]
|Mock Test 1||Paper I – Civil Law 1||Available|
|Mock Test 2||Paper II – Civil Law 2||Available|
|Mock Test 3||Paper III – Criminal Law||Available|
|Mock Test 4||Paper IV – Language: English||Available|
|Mock Test 5||Paper V – Language: Hindi||Available|
|Mock Test 6||Paper I – Civil Law 1||Available|
|Mock Test 7||Paper II – Civil Law 2||Available|
|Mock Test 8||Paper III – Criminal Law||Available|
|Mock Test 9||Paper IV – Language: English||Available|
|Mock Test 10||Paper V – Language: Hindi||Available|
|Mock Test 11||Paper I – Civil Law 1||Available|
|Mock Test 12||Paper II – Civil Law 2||Available|
|Mock Test 13||Paper III – Criminal Law||Available|
|Mock Test 14||Paper IV – Language: English||Available|
|Mock Test 15||Paper V – Language: Hindi||Available|
Note: Individual Date-Sheet will be provided to the aspirants who opt for our Mains Test Series within 48 hours of opting.