Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) is an essential but often overlooked set of rights. The creative rights over an original piece of work, invention, or even an idea behind a business can come under the purview of Intellectual Property Law.
With the emergence of the digital age, instances of plagiarism and copyright infringements have increased manifold. Strict laws to prevent theft of intellectual property have become absolutely necessary to create an atmosphere of trust and to encourage innovation.
Legal Bites Academy presents a dedicated Quiz for Intellectual Property Law Test Series to make students aware of different legislations in India related to Intellectual Property. Students get 2 full-length tests comprising 100 Multiple Choice Questions in each test along with answers and explanations covering important provisions and doctrines related to Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Geographical Indications, Designs, etc.
The quiz increases familiarity with Intellectual Property Law and can be used as a tool for self-analysis and reflection.
Benefits of Intellectual Property Law Test Series
- Ideal for cracking LL.M and LL.B entrance tests, UGC NET, State Judicial Services Exam, Public Prosecutor exam, Civil Services Exam, etc.
- MCQs based on all important provisions, definitions and doctrines of Intellectual Property Law.
- Covering Trademark Act, Patents Act, Geographical Indication Act, Copyright Act, Designs Act and international framework related to Intellectual Property Law.
- Detailed explanation for every answer.
- Attempt: 3
- Time: 120 Minutes (Each Test)
- Validity: 1 Year
- Total Tests: 2