Jharkhand Judicial Services Previous Year – Prelims Test Series is designed to help you crack one of the most prestigious Civil Judge Exams in the country, Jharkhand Judicial Services.
Legal Bites Academy brings to you its Jharkhand Judicial Services Previous Year Prelims Test Series containing a consolidation of Multiple Choice Questions from the Jharkhand Judicial Service Exam held in 2014, 2016, and 2018.
About the Jharkhand Judicial Service Exam
JPSC conducts Jharkhand Judicial Service Exam every year for the recruitment of civil judges. The JPSC Judicial Service recruitment is carried out in three phases – Prelims, Mains, and Interview. The examination is the entry-level exam for law graduates to become appointed as members of the subordinate judiciary.
Jharkhand Judicial Service Exam Prelims Syllabus
- General English
- General Knowledge (including Current Affairs)
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- The Law of Contract, 1872.
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860.
Important Details Jharkhand Prelims Test Series | Jharkhand Judicial Services Previous Year
- Test Type: Online Practice – Previous Year Questions
- Years Included: 2014, 2016, and 2018
- Time: Not Time Bound
- Total Tests: 6
- Attempt: 2
- Validity: 180 Days