Legal Bites Academy presents an experts-curated Jharkhand Judicial Services Mains Mock Test Series to offer you rigorous practice sessions to take the exam confidently. Carefully designed as per the latest syllabus and pattern to give you a chance to analyse your preparation and make you able to crack the exam. Get a true taste of the Mains Exam through hardcore practice sessions.
Scoring good in mains is an utmost concern as it plays an important role in deciding your rank among lakhs of competitors. For you, our experts have come to your aid with this latest result-oriented test series focused on the mains exam.
Highlights – Jharkhand Judicial Services Mains Mock Test Series
- 12 Full-length descriptive Mock Tests (3 Sets) for Mains.
- To improve your answering and time management skills.
- Prepared by the team of experts as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
- Detailed evaluation and assessment of the answers.
- Valuable feedback and suggestions from experts.
- Time-bound evaluation in just 7 days.
Schedule Based Test Series
Prepare and perform well between tests as you get tests per week. Aiming to bring out the best results, Mains Test Series allows you to attempt the test with a prepared mind and as per your convenience on a given date. Making you mentally prepare more than ever.
A Test Series with high-quality questions prepared after extensive research by our subject experts. Questions prepared keeping in mind the latest trend of the examination focused on giving you a challenging test and an opportunity to have a holistic preparation of subjects.
Intelligent Evaluation by Our Team of Experts
In Mains, the most crucial is the technique and quality of answers. We don’t leave you in the middle of anywhere with just the questions. Our team of experts provide valuable suggestions and tips after evaluating your answers. We offer a time-bound evaluation of answers to give you suitable feedback so that you can improve before the next test.
The purpose of the Test series is to make you able to write the answers which can get a high score. To achieve this, we are offering the model answers for the questions contained in the test series. This enables you to incorporate the nitty-gritty of a perfect answer in a short period of time.
The mains examination consists of four papers. The syllabus for all four papers is provided below.
- Procedural Law (The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 and The Code of Criminal Procedure,1973).
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- The Limitation Act, 1963.
- The Contract Act, 1872
- The Sales of Goods Act, 1930
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Hindu Law and The Mohammedan Law
- Rent Control Law
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
Paper IV (Language)
- Hindi & English (Essay, Precise writing, Translation & Paraphrase)
Regular Guidance and Feedbacks
Confused about the questions? Need guidance related to the Test Series? Or need clarifications on the answers? Don’t worry! We believe in strengthening our bond with our students studying hard to achieve their goals. Legal Bites Academy offers the opportunity to engage with our subject-experts to clear your doubts and confusion anytime. Get answers to all your doubts by contacting us at
Confused about the questions? Need guidance related to the Test Series? Or need clarifications on the answers? Don’t worry! We believe in strengthening our bond with our students studying hard to achieve their goals. Legal Bites Academy offers the opportunity to engage with our subject-experts to clear your doubts and confusion anytime. Get answers to all your doubts by contacting us at +91 78360 70747.
Details about the Mains Test Series
- Tests can be given anytime after release.
- Mains Test Series consists of 12 Mock Tests in total.
- Paper I, II, III, and IV – 3 tests for each paper.
- Tests will be uploaded in the following order Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III, and Paper IV.
|Mock Test 1||Paper-I||Available|
|Mock Test 2||Paper-II||Available|
|Mock Test 3||Paper-III||Available|
|Mock Test 4||Paper-IV||Available|
|Mock Test 5||Paper-I||Available|
|Mock Test 6||Paper-II||Available|
|Mock Test 7||Paper-III||Available|
|Mock Test 8||Paper-IV||Available|
|Mock Test 9||Paper-I||Available|
|Mock Test 10||Paper-II||Available|
|Mock Test 11||Paper-III||Available|
|Mock Test 12||Paper-IV||Available|
Note: Individual Date-Sheet will be provided to the aspirants who opt for our Mains Test Series within 48 hours of opting.