Rigorous practice and test-taking through India’s most loved and preferred Test Series is guaranteed to help you devise a winning strategy to crack all Judicial Services Examinations.
With a cumulative count of more than 15,000 questions, the Test Series is a collection of MCQs from previous years’ State Judicial Services prelims question paper and questions from Major Acts. Curated with a centered focus on thorough concept building, the Mega Online Test Series by Legal Bites Academy has been formulated to not only make you familiar with the stated exam pattern but also help you tackle any unexpected questions with effortless efficiency.
Practice Strategy for Judiciary Entrance Examinations
- Enhance exam familiarity by practicing selected questions from previous years’ preliminary papers of Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab Judicial Services.
- Build concepts and have them at your fingertips through a practice framework covering all major Acts and sketched out in a subject-wise format, further sub-structured into the individual chapters of every Act to enable ease of practice and exceptional clarity.
- Undertake subject-wise Test Series in a time-bound manner to analyze and evaluate your preparedness of attempting an exam under pressure.
- With 3 attempts for each of the Previous Years Prelims Test Series and 2 attempts for each of the Subject-wise test series, stay ahead of your peers and become 100% equipped to appear for any Judicial Services examination.
- Assess and reflect on your exam-readiness multiple times for a period of 1 year.
Who should enrol for Judiciary Entrance Mega Online Test Series?
- Judicial Services Aspirants keen on appearing for multiple State Judiciary Examinations.
- Aspirants sitting for competitive exams such as LL.M and other post-graduate entrances.
- Law Students keen on gaining in-depth subject knowledge.
- Constitutional Law
- Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Civil Procedure Code
- Law of Evidence
- Law of Contract
- Law of Torts
- Property Law
- Family Law
- Ideal for cracking any State Judicial Service exam
- 15,000+ MCQs Practice Questions
- Detailed Explanations after every question
- Covers 10 core Law Subjects | Full coverage of Syllabus
- 1000 questions from each core law subject
- Previous Year Judicial Service Practice Tests (More than 5 States)
- Attempt: 3 | Time: 120 minutes each test*
- Validity: 1 year