Legal Bites Academy presents an experts-curated MP Judiciary Mains Test Series to offer you rigorous practice sessions to take exam confidently. Carefully designed as per the latest syllabus and pattern to give you a chance to analyse your preparation and make you able to crack the exam.
Highlights | MP Judiciary Mains Test Series
- Limited seats.
- 12 full-length Tests for Mains.
- To improve your answering and time management skills.
- Prepared by the team of experts as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
- Detailed evaluation and assessment of the answers.
- Valuable feedback and suggestions from experts.
- Time-bound evaluation in just 7 days.
Schedule Based Test Series
Prepare and perform well between tests as you get tests per week. Aiming to bring out the best results, mains test series allows you to attempt the test with a prepared mind and as per your convenience on a given date. Making you mentally prepare more than ever.
How to Appear
- STEP I: After enrolling Log In to your Legal Bites Academy and visit My Account.
- STEP II: Select MP Judiciary Mains Test Series and Click on Test and see questions.
- STEP III: Write each answer in A4 size sheets in your handwriting.
- STEP IV: After completion Upload or Mail Pdf/Jpeg of Answer Script.
Syllabus and Contents
Official Syllabus of the M.P Judicial Services Mains followed in the Test Series. The same has been provided below.
- Constitution of India
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Specific Reliefs Act, 1963 (I, II and VI to VIII)
- Limitation Act, 1963 (Parts II & III)
- Writing on Social Issue
- Writing on Legal Issue
- Precis Writing
- Translation (Hindi to English)
- Translation (English to Hindi)
- MP Accommodation Control Act, 1961
- MP Land Revenue Code, 1959
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Framing of Issues
- Framing of Charges
- Judgment / Order (Civil) Writing (Civil Judge II Class level)
- Judgment / Order (Criminal) Writing (Judicial Magistrate First Class Level)
Schedule Based Test Series [Tests can be given anytime after scheduled release]
To give you adequate time to prepare and perform well in the next test we cater you with 1 test per week. With an aim to bring out the lucrative results, our mains test series allows you to attempt the test with a prepared mind and as per your convenience on a given date. This gives you appropriate time to incorporate and improve your answers. It makes you mentally prepare for the exams.
A Test Series with high-quality questions prepared after extensive research by our subject experts. Questions prepared keeping in mind the latest trend of the examination focused on giving you a challenging test and an opportunity to have a holistic preparation of subjects.
Intelligent Evaluation by Our Team of Experts
In Mains, the most crucial is the technique and quality of answers. We don’t leave you in the middle of anywhere with just the questions. Our team of experts provide valuable suggestions and tips after evaluating your answers. We offer a time-bound evaluation of answers to give you suitable feedback so that you can improve before the next test.
The purpose of the Test series is to make you able to write the answers which can get a high score. To achieve this, we are offering the model answers for the questions contained in the test series. This enables you to incorporate the nitty-gritty of a perfect answer in a short period of time.
Regular Guidance and Feedbacks
Confused about the questions? Need guidance related to the Test Series? Or need clarifications on the answers? Don’t worry! We believe in strengthening our bond with our students studying hard to achieve their goals. Legal Bites Academy offers the opportunity to engage with our subject-experts to clear your doubts and confusion anytime.
Details about the Mains Test Series
- Tests can be given anytime after release.
- Mains Test Series consists of 12 Mock Tests in total.
- Paper I, II, III, and IV – 3 tests for each paper.
- Tests will be uploaded in the following order Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III, and Paper IV.
|Mock Test 1||Paper-I||Available|
|Mock Test 2||Paper-II||Available|
|Mock Test 3||Paper-III||Available|
|Mock Test 4||Paper-IV||Available|
|Mock Test 5||Paper-I||Available|
|Mock Test 6||Paper-II||Available|
|Mock Test 7||Paper-III||Available|
|Mock Test 8||Paper-IV||Available|
|Mock Test 9||Paper-I||Available|
|Mock Test 10||Paper-II||Available|
|Mock Test 11||Paper-III||Available|
|Mock Test 12||Paper-IV||Available|
Note: Individual Date-Sheet will be provided to the aspirants who opt for our Mains Test Series within 48 hours of opting.