Legal Bites Academy presents an experts-curated RJS Mains Mock Test Series to offer you rigorous practice sessions to take the exam confidently. Carefully designed as per the latest syllabus and pattern to give you a chance to analyse your preparation and make you able to crack the exam. Get a true taste of the Mains Exam through hardcore practice sessions.
Highlights – RJS Mains Mock Test Series
- 12 full-length Mock Tests (3 sets) for Mains.
- To improve your answering and time management skills.
- Prepared by the team of experts as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
- Detailed evaluation and assessment of the answers.
- Valuable feedback and suggestions from experts.
- Time-bound evaluation in just 7 days.
Schedule Based Test Series
Prepare and perform well between tests as you get tests per week. Aiming to bring out the best results, Mains Test Series allows you to attempt the test with a prepared mind and as per your convenience on a given date. Making you mentally prepare more than ever.
A Test Series with high-quality questions prepared after extensive research by our subject experts. Questions prepared keeping in mind the latest trend of the examination focused on giving you a challenging test and an opportunity to have a holistic preparation of subjects.
Intelligent Evaluation by Our Team of Experts
In Mains, the most crucial is the technique and quality of answers. We don’t leave you in the middle of anywhere with just the questions. Our team of experts provide valuable suggestions and tips after evaluating your answers. We offer a time-bound evaluation of answers to give you suitable feedback so that you can improve before the next test.
The purpose of the Test series is to make you able to write the answers which can get a high score. To achieve this, we are offering the model answers for the questions contained in the test series. This enables you to incorporate the nitty-gritty of a perfect answer in a short period of time.
Syllabus and Contents
Official Syllabus of the Rajasthan Judicial Services Mains is followed in the Legal Bites Academy RJS Mains Test Series. The same has been provided below.
Law Paper 1:
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908
- The Constitution of India
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Indian Evidence Act,1872
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Interpretation of Statutes
- The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001
- Order/Judgment Writing
Law Paper 2:
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII)
- The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- Framing of Charge /Judgment Writing
- Paper-3 Hindi Essay
- Paper-4 English Essay
Regular Guidance and Feedbacks
Confused about the questions? Need guidance related to the Test Series? Or need clarifications on the answers? Don’t worry! We believe in strengthening our bond with our students studying hard to achieve their goals. Legal Bites Academy offers the opportunity to engage with our subject experts to clear your doubts and confusion anytime. Get answers to all your doubts by contacting us at +91 78360 70747.
Details and Schedule:
- Tests can be given anytime after the scheduled release.
- Mains Test Series consist of 12 Mock Tests consolidated as 3 sets in total.
- Three tests for each paper.