Legal Bites Academy presents RJS Prelims Mock Test Series for Rajasthan Judicial Services (Prelims) to help you practice more and more for the upcoming exam. These Mock tests are carefully designed as per the latest syllabus and pattern to give you a chance to analyse your preparation and know how much you need to practice more to crack the exam. This challenging test series provides a platform for candidates to practice tons of questions to easily get through the exam.
Highlights – RJS Prelims Mock Test Series
- Set of 10 Mock Tests to give you an opportunity to polish yourself.
- Detailed explanation for every answer.
- Designed by our experts and are based on the latest pattern and syllabus.
- Improve your speed and accuracy.
- Get instant analysis and evaluation.
- Clear your doubts with the help of our experts.
Contents and Syllabus
Official Syllabus of the Rajasthan Judicial Services Prelims is followed in the Legal Bites Academy RJS Prelims Test Series. The same has been provided below.
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908
- The Constitution of India
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Indian Evidence Act,1872
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Interpretation of Statutes
- The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII)
- The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- The Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012
- The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
- शब्द रचना: संधि एवं संधि विच्छेद, समास , उपसर्ग , प्रत्यय
- शब्द प्रकार: (क) तत्सम, अर्ध्दतत्सम, तत्भव, देशज, विदेशी (ख) संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, अव्यय (क्रिया विशेषण, संबंध सूचक, विस्मयबोधक निपात)
- शब्द ज्ञान : पर्यायवाची, विलोम, शब्द युगमो का अर्थ भेद, वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द, समश्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द, समानार्थी शब्दों का विवेक, उपयुक्त शब्द चयन, संबंधवाची शब्दावली
- शब्द शुद्धि |
- व्याकरणिक कोटियाँ: परसर्ग, लिंग, वचन, पुरुष, काल, वृत्ति (mood), पक्ष (aspect), वाच्य (voice)
- वाक्य रचना
- वाक्य शुद्धि
- विराम चिन्हों का प्रयोग |
- मुहावरे/ लोकोक्तियाँ |
- पारिभाषिक शब्दावली: प्रशासनिक, विधिक (विशेषतः)
- Articles and Determiners
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms
- Active & Passive Voice
- Co-ordination & Subordination
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Modals expressing various concepts- (Obligation, Request, Permission, Prohibition, Intention, Condition, Probability, Possibility, Purpose, Reason, Companions, Contrast.)
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
Ask your doubts
Confused about the questions? Need guidance related to the Test Series? Don’t worry! We believe in strengthening our bond with our students studying hard to achieve their goals. Legal Bites offers the opportunity to engage with our subject experts to clear your doubts and confusion. Get answers to all your doubts by contacting us at +91 78360 70747.
- Test Type: MCQ Objective Type
- Time: 120 Minutes (Each Test)
- Total Tests: 10
- Attempt: 2
- Validity: 90 Days