RJS Prelims Test Series has been crafted to help you crack Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam. Legal Bites Academy brings to you its Rajasthan Judicial Services Previous Year Prelims Test Series containing a consolidation of Multiple Choice Questions from the Rajasthan Judicial Service Exam held in 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2018.
About Rajasthan Judicial Service Examination
Rajasthan Judicial Service Examination is conducted every year by the Rajasthan High Court for recruitment to posts of Civil Judge cadre of the RJS. The exam is conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Examination is the entry-level exam for law graduates to become appointed as members of the subordinate judiciary.
The exam for recruitment to the cadre of Civil Judge will have three distinct phases :
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
- Written Main Examination (Subjective / Essay type)
- Interview a.k.a Viva-voce (Personal Assessment.)
Important Details RJS Prelims Test Series Practice Online | Rajasthan Judicial Services Previous Year
- Test Type: Online Practice – Previous Year Questions
- Years Included: 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2018.
- Time: Not Time Bound
- Total Tests: 5
- Attempt: 2
- Validity: 180 Days