Scoring good in mains is an utmost concern as it plays an important role in deciding your rank among lakhs of competitors. For you, our experts have come to your aid with this latest result-oriented test series focused on the mains exam.
Legal Bites Academy presents an experts-curated Uttar Pradesh Judicial Services Mains Mock Test Series to offer you rigorous practice sessions to take the exam confidently. Carefully designed as per the latest syllabus and pattern to give you a chance to analyse your preparation and make you able to crack the exam. Get a true taste of the Mains Exam through hardcore practice sessions.
Highlights – Uttar Pradesh Judicial Services Mains Mock Test Series
- Full-length descriptive Mock Tests for Mains.
- To improve your answering and time management skills.
- Prepared by the team of experts as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
- Detailed evaluation and assessment of the answers.
- Valuable feedback and suggestions from experts.
- Time-bound evaluation in just 7 days.
Schedule Based Test Series
Prepare and perform well between tests as you get tests per week. Aiming to bring out the best results, Mains Test Series allows you to attempt the test with a prepared mind and as per your convenience on a given date. Making you mentally prepare more than ever.
A Test Series with high-quality questions prepared after extensive research by our subject experts. Questions prepared keeping in mind the latest trend of the examination focused on giving you a challenging test and an opportunity to have a holistic preparation of subjects.
Intelligent Evaluation by Our Team of Experts
In Mains, the most crucial is the technique and quality of answers. We don’t leave you in the middle of anywhere with just the questions. Our team of experts provide valuable suggestions and tips after evaluating your answers. We offer a time-bound evaluation of answers to give you suitable feedback so that you can improve before the next test.
The purpose of the Test series is to make you able to write the answers which can get a high score. To achieve this, we are offering the model answers for the questions contained in the test series. This enables you to incorporate the nitty-gritty of a perfect answer in a short period of time.
The Examination shall include the following Papers:
Paper 1: General Knowledge
- History of India and Indian Culture
- Geography of India
- Indian Polity
- Current National Issues and topics of Social relevance
- India and the World
- Indian Economy
- International Affairs and Institutions
- Development in the field of Science and Technology
- Communications and Space
Paper 2: Language
- Essay to be written in English
- English Précis writing
- Translation of passage from Hindi to English
- Translation of Passage from English to Hindi
Paper 3: Law-I (Substantive Law)
- Law of Contracts
- Law of Partnership
- Law concerning easements and torts
- Law relating to the transfer of property including the principles of equity
- Principal of Equity with special reference to the Law of trust and Specific Relief
- Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law
- Constitutional Law
Paper 4: Law-II (Procedure and Evidence)
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Code of Civil Procedure, including the principles of pleading
The question set will relate mainly to practical matters such as the framing of charges and issues, the methods of dealing with the evidence of witnesses, the writing of judgment and the conduct of cases generally but will not be restricted to them.
Paper 5: Law-III (Penal, Revenue and Local Laws)
- Indian Penal Code
- Uttar Pradesh Zamindari Abolition and Land reforms Act 1951
- Uttar Pradesh Urban Buildings (Regulation of Letting, Rent and Eviction) Act, 1972
- Uttar Pradesh Municipalities Act
- Uttar Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act
- Uttar Pradesh Consolidation of Holding Act, 1953
- Uttar Pradesh Urban (Planning and Development) Act 1973
- Rules framed under the aforesaid Acts
Regular Guidance and Feedbacks
Confused about the questions? Need guidance related to the Test Series? Or need clarifications on the answers? Don’t worry! We believe in strengthening our bond with our students studying hard to achieve their goals. Legal Bites Academy offers the opportunity to engage with our subject-experts to clear your doubts and confusion anytime. Get answers to all your doubts by contacting us at
Confused about the questions? Need guidance related to the Test Series? Or need clarifications on the answers? Don’t worry! We believe in strengthening our bond with our students studying hard to achieve their goals. Legal Bites Academy offers the opportunity to engage with our subject-experts to clear your doubts and confusion anytime. Get answers to all your doubts by contacting us at +91 78360 70747.
Note: [Tests can be given anytime after scheduled release]
|Mock Test 1||Paper I – General Knowledge||Available|
|Mock Test 2||Paper II – Language||Available|
|Mock Test 3||Paper III – Law I||Available|
|Mock Test 4||Paper IV – Law II||Available|
|Mock Test 5||Paper V – Law III||Available|
|Mock Test 6||Paper I – General Knowledge||Available|
|Mock Test 7||Paper II – Language||Available|
|Mock Test 8||Paper III – Law I||Available|
|Mock Test 9||Paper IV – Law II||Available|
|Mock Test 10||Paper V – Law III||Available|
|Mock Test 11||Paper I – General Knowledge||Available|
|Mock Test 12||Paper II – Language||Available|
|Mock Test 13||Paper III – Law I||Available|
|Mock Test 14||Paper IV – Law II||Available|
|Mock Test 15||Paper V – Law III||Available|
Note: Individual Date-Sheet will be provided to the aspirants who opt for our Mains Test Series within 48 hours of opting.